Receiving Outage Alerts
To receive information about power outages from Grays Harbor Public Utility District (GHPUD), you have a couple options:
Follow on Twitter & Facebook
- Go to the Twitter website, and sign up for an account (it is free) then indicate you would like to follow GHPUD.
- You can set the settings on your account to receive GHPUD “Tweets” on your cell phone or indicate you would like to receive the information on your computer.
- Remember, if you indicate you would like to receive “Tweets” on your phone, all text charges apply
- Grays Harbor PUD typically sends “Tweets” (short messages) for outages impacting more than 50 customers.
- Follow us on our Facebook page for outage notifications
- To report an outage or for more detailed outage information, call the GHPUD Outage Hotline at (360) 537-3721 or (888) 541-5923.
Alerts from GHPUD
- Computer — If you would like to receive outage information on your computer, fill in the fields provided with your email address and select “yes” next to “Receive HTML.”
- Cell Phone — If you would like to receive outage alerts on your cell phone as a text message, you will need to submit your phone’s email address in the email field provided.
Every phone has an email address. It is your 10-digit phone number plus your service providers text messaging email address.
Check with your service provider for the email address for your phone.
Remember, all text charges apply.
Then click “no” next to “Receive HTML.”
Outage Hotline – Do We Have Your Number?
Do you need to update your phone number?